The Corgi Aviation Archive features a vast selection
of diecast model airplanes in 1:144, 1:72, 1:48 and 1:32 scales
and has become the standard by which all other ranges are judged.
Each Corgi model is based on a specific aircraft from an important
historical or modern era of flight, and has been authentically
detailed from original documents and archival material. Subject
aircraft in the Aviation Archive appeal to all aviation enthusiasts
and every diecast model airplane includes such features as:
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel
- Interchangeable landing gear with rotating wheels.
- Poseable presention stand to display the aircraft "in
- Many limited editions with numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Detailed pilots and crew members (1:72/1:32).
- Authentic detachable ordnance loads complete with placards
- Selected interchangeable features such as airbrakes, opened
canopies and access panels (1:72/1:32).
- Selected moving parts such as gun turrets, control surfaces
and swing-wings (1:72/1:32).